This program is currently on hold
Come have a talk with our dietitian about feeding your child. The conversation will be based on current Canadian feeding guidelines. We will talk about the Feeding Relationship and other topics related to the age and stage of your child.
Some of the topics that will be discussed include:
3-4 month old: First Thursday of the month
- Introducing solids
- Feeding relationship (responsive feeding)
- Signs of readiness
6 month old: Second Thursday of the month
- Making your own baby food
- How to tell if baby is eating enough
- When to increase texture
9-12 month old: Third Thursday of the month
- Table foods
- What about offering other milks
18-24 month: Fourth Thursday of the month
- What type and how much milk to offer
- How do I know if my child is growing well?
When does this program run?
10:30am to 11:30am
1 hour drop-in class (30 min education, 30 min questions)