Come have a talk with our dietitian about feeding your child. The conversation will be based on current Canadian feeding guidelines. We will talk about the Feeding Relationship and other topics related to the age and stage of your child.
Some of the topics that will be discussed include:
3-4 month old: First Thursday of the month
- Introducing solids
- Feeding relationship (responsive feeding)
- Signs of readiness
Dates: Nov 1, Dec 6, Jan 3, Feb 7
6 month old: Second Thursday of the month
- Making your own baby food
- How to tell if baby is eating enough
- When to increase texture
Dates: Nov 8, Dec 13, Jan 10, Feb 14
9-12 month old: Third Thursday of the month
- Table foods
- What about offering other milks
Dates: Nov 15, Dec 20, Jan 17, Feb 21
18-24 month: Fourth Thursday of the month
- What type and how much milk to offer
- How do I know if my child is growing well?
Dates: Nov 22, (no class Dec 27), Jan 24, Feb 28
When does this program run?
10:30am to 11:30am
1 hour drop-in class (30 min education, 30 min questions)