Will resume Spring 2020
Take an active role with your health with the NSFHT’s walking program. This is a drop in walking program and everyone is welcome. Come when you can, there is no commitment. The more you attend the better you will feel!
What can I expect?
- Meet and greet
- Warm up stretch
- Walking at your own pace
- Cool down and stretch at the end
What do I bring?
- Water to rehydrate & proper footwear
- Personal walking poles – or use NSFHT’s
- Walker or any walking assistance you may require
What are the benefits?
- Burn more calories & improve muscle tone
- Improve stability, posture & mobility
- Improve cholesterol, blood pressure and blood sugar control
- Meet new people & walk further distances