Pulmonary Rehab is an educational program for people living with COPD that provides:
- An exercise program that meets your needs
- Supervision by health care providers
- Education about how to manage your COPD
People who participate in Pulmonary Rehab:
- Enjoy a better quality of life
- Spend less time in the hospital
- Are able to be more physically active with less shortness of breath. Activities of daily living like getting dressed, showering, and preparing meals will become easier
Who should attend this program?
- People with COPD
- People who have to stop to rest after walking a few minutes or after getting dressed because of shortness of breath
When does this program run?
2 days per week for 8 weeks