COVID @ HOME
The Covid @ Home program provides monitoring and support to patients who have tested positive for Covid-19 and are recovering at home. The program is tailored to monitor patient’s clinical needs for 14 days. Patients will be provided a pulse oximeter, allowing them to monitor their heart rate and blood oxygen levels. Patients will receive scheduled phone calls from a Registered Nurse who will assess their symptoms and provide information regarding the course of the illness and management.
The Nurse will assist patients to:
- Assess symptoms and track any changes via phone.
- Monitor their recovery progress and connect them to their healthcare team.
- Provide health information and support through the recovery process.
- Assist in early detection of Covid-19 complications.
How do I Register?
New referrals will receive a telephone call from the Nurse within 1 business day
- Physician referral or self-referral.
- Patients: call (705) 526-7804 ext. 216
- Physicians: complete referral form and fax to Laura Latour (705) 526-1205