COVID, Cold & Flu Care Clinic
For people who are experiencing COVID, Cold or Flu like symptoms and would like to see a Nurse Practitioner
This is NOT a walk-in clinic, booked appointments only
Click HERE to book an appointment online!
Unable to book an appointment online? Call 705-526-7804 x 253
*Appointments for this clinic become available 24 hours prior to booking*
Location: 619 Prospect Blvd, Suite 3
Telephone: 705.526.7804 ext. 253
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday *Clinic hours may vary*
Who should visit a clinical assessment centre?
When you are experiencing COVID, cold or flu symptoms your primary care provider should be your first point of contact. If you are unable to successfully book an appointment with your primary care provider, you can book a clinical assessment at the NSFHT’s COVID, Cold & Flu Care Clinic.
Is the COVID, Cold & Flu Care Clinic the right place for you?
- You are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, strep, bronchitis, pneumonia, ear infection, cold or flu, sinus infection, vomiting or diarrhea.
- You have been directed by your primary care provider; unable to book an appointment; or another health care professional has referred you.
- You are unable to safely monitor your symptoms at home.
- You are at higher risk of severe illness, including:
- immunocompromised individuals aged 18 and over regardless of vaccine status
- unvaccinated individuals aged 60 and over
- unvaccinated First Nation, Inuit and Métis individuals aged 50 and over
- unvaccinated individuals aged 50 and over with one or more risk factors
Booking an appointment
This clinic was created to support the needs of our community and ensure access to timely, best patient care.
Provides assessment, testing and care for:
- Bronchitis or Pneumonia
- Cold and Flu, Sinus Infection
- Vomiting or Diarrhea
What to bring with you
You should bring a list of your medication and a list of any important medical conditions to your appointment for a clinical assessment.
All patients are welcomed, and you do not need to have a Family Doctor or Nurse Practitioner.
The NSFHT COVID, Cold & Flu Clinic is available to patients older than 6 months and by appointment only. For safety, Infants younger than 6 months should consult their family physician or visit an emergency department.