Covid-19 Vaccination Update
Our office is currently offering all doses for COVID vaccinations.
Please call our office at (705)526-7804 ext. 0 to schedule an appointment
Eligible groups for 2nd booster doses (4th dose) may book at least 5 months or 140 days from when they received their 1st booster dose.
The groups include:
- Individuals ages 18 and over
- Health care workers and designated essential caregivers in congregate settings who are 16+
- Indigenous people and their non-Indigenous household members who are 16+
- Individuals who received a complete series of viral vector vaccine (two doses of AstraZeneca/COVISHIELD or one dose of Janssen vaccine)
Am I Eligible?
- Anyone 18+ years of age
COVID-19 Vaccine: What you should know
At your appointment
- Arrive just on time, NOT any earlier
- You will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms
- Wear your mask and sanitize your hands
- Verbally consent to the vaccination
- Wait 15 minutes after getting your vaccine
Still have questions?
Connect with your Primary Care provider to discuss if the COVID-19 vaccine is right for you.