Effective April 11th, 2022: New Testing Criteria is now in place. Please ensure you meet criteria to qualify for a Covid PCR test. If you DO NOT meet criteria, you may be turned away from receiving a test.
To read the NEW Provincial Testing Guidance Package from the Ministry of Health – CLICK HERE
Due to increasing COVID-19 cases there is a significant delay booking a PCR test and receiving results.
If you are unable or do not meet criteria for a PCR test and have symptoms, consider yourself COVID-Positive and self-isolate until a test becomes available or your isolation period has ended.
Please review Public Health guidelines to determine your isolation requirement. Follow the instructions found at: simcoemuskokahealth.org
Due to our limited capacity we cannot guarantee a response to voicemails or emails. ALL positive cases will be contacted.
Availability for a PCR test is being monitored and managed to ensure capacity for those who are eligible.
**** The Midland COVID-19 Testing Centre does not perform testing for outbound travel purposes.
To obtain a COVID-19 test for outbound travel purposes, please visit the following for more information:
The Midland COVID-19 Testing Centre is located in the parking lot of the North Simcoe Family Health Team, 619 Prospect Blvd., Midland.
As of Monday, July 4th, 2022, the testing centre will be open:
- Monday – Friday : 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
****Please note this is a DRIVE-THRU Covid Testing Centre, APPOINTMENTS ARE REQUIRED.
You do not need a referral to get a test and you do not need a health card, but if you have one please bring it with you.
How do I book a test?
You can get a COVID-19 test if you are:
- Showing COVID-19 symptoms;
- Have been exposed to a confirmed case of the virus, as informed by your public health unit or exposure notification through the COVID Alert app;
- A resident or work in a setting that has a COVID-19 outbreak, as identified and informed by your local public health unit; and
- Eligible for testing as part of a targeted testing initiative directed by the Ministry of Health or the Ministry of Long-Term Care.
Please book your test using the first and last name that is shown on your health card.
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT ONLINEOR CALL 705-526-7804 Ext. 253
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.