NSFHT is currently accepting resumes for the following positions:
- Registration with the appropriate college, professional association and in good standing.
- Able to practice within the scope and according to the standards of practice as outlined in each respective college and acts.
- Comprehensive knowledge of theories, practices and procedures and good understanding of the roles of other health care professionals.
- Ability to work in a fast paced primary health care environment.
- Works in adherence to the freedom of information and protection of privacy act and exercises reasonable care with caution in protecting confidential and sensitive information related to patients and personnel.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral and an ability to interact with a team using various methods with the ability to work independently and in group settings.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, ability to self-direct and further the promotion of the involved programs.
- Demonstrate ability in problem solving and decision making skills and advocate for patient needs.
- Ability to work competently with various software programs such as; Microsoft Office and Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
- At least two (2) years clinical experience will be considered an asset; primary care experience preferred.
What we offer:
- Collegial, collaborative atmosphere with a commitment to employee and organizational development
- Commitment to open, respectful communication
- A competitive salary and benefits package
Qualified applicants email a cover letter and resume to:
Tabatha Berriault, Director, Business Services
The NSFHT is an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you to all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.